|Bova Banker ET||Sire: Grimaldi RVS
||Grand Sire: Berlioz RVS
|Grand Dam: Charmille RR4S
|Dam: Lubie RJ
||Grand Sire: Invincible RVS
|Grand Dam: Cerise
- Excellent hind quarter development.
- Superb muscling and good bone.
- Excellent calves with high farmer satisfaction.
- Good length and a superb topline.
- Use to improve muscle.
- High selling Charolais.
- Genetic full sister – Ashleigh Venus sold for €5,400 at 5 months.
- Genetic full brother sold for €9,500 at Carrick-on-Shannon (December 2005) for the Ashleigh Herd.
- First son sold at public auction was Reserve Senior Champion at the Christmas Cracker Sale Dec 2009 bred by Ian Maxwell and sold for €4,500.
- Banker is seeing good pedigree usage as a result of his consistency and quality.
- Banker son was Reserve Senior Champion at Dungannon June 2011.
- Another son Riversdale General was 1st in his class and Reserve Junior Champion at the National Show in 2011.
- Use on mature cows only.
Bova Banker end
Riversdale General – 1st in his class and Reserve Junior Champion National Show 2011.
Banker Commercial Calf 6 months old.
Bova Banker commercial heifer aged 3 months
Bova Banker pedigree son – Deelview Dillon 1st prize National Show bred by Mr Ian Maxwell